It is pristine,
yet so colourful,
so vibrant,
decadent,
lush,
and so full of life.
I really cannot even begin to describe it.
Words simply fail me.
I tend to say too much and it just ruins the moment.
So I will not say a word.
But l'll leave you with a song
and a sigh instead.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog! Great photos! I am just dying to visit San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato! By the way, where in Canada are you? I'm from Toronto...
Thank you very much! Salamat! I'm in Victoria, BC. You will love San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato. They are both beautiful and truly unique, the people are very warm, welcoming and just amazing. We often ditch our Lonely Planet itinerary and go with what the cab driver or the street vendor suggested. They take so much pride in their country, I am floored. Mexico is getting a lot of bad press right now but I think it is so undeserved.
ReplyDeleteYour photos describe Mexico perfectly! Haven't been there in years but good memories.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sage! I don't know when I will be going back but I would definitely go back there if I get the chance.
ReplyDeletegood post and really nice pics on this post ...
ReplyDelete